Saturday, August 18, 2012

Remembering old days

Will share all my memories good or bad.....starting from Kotkapura (my birth place in India) to till date.

1982/1983 - Time spend with grand father 
I will start with my initial days which i am able to recall. I spend very good time with my grandfather at his small room. I used to sit in his lap and use to eat roti or parantha being served to him. He used to bring money from shop and keep it in secret place (Tijori) in store (small room) of house. I can recall 7th Jan 1983, when he left us and i was not able to see him again in my life.

1984 - Panic in Punjab and birth of my sister 
I still remember birth of my sister on 7th Nov 1984.....this was the same time when Prime Minister of India, Ms. Indira Gandhi was shot dead and Punjab state was under riots and curfew. We used to go to meet my mother and sister between curfew time. It was very panicking time in Punjab and we used to live in constant fear of extremism.

1990 - Change in School 
I left my first school from Sada Ram Bansal Memorial School to Gandhi Model High School. I was in 6th standard at that time. New school gave me friends like Mohit, Amit, Manish, Aman, Satish and Ajay. Who are still in touch and great friends till now. Few of them motivated me to do good in education and accelerate in it and because of them i took Non Medical for going to study Engineering. Thanks to them, i am graduated as Engineer and working with one of the best company in the World.

1997 - Graduation days

After giving engineering entrance exams and I got admission for B.Tech in Urban and Regional Planning. I made best friends for life long and had good time of my life except few ups and downs.

2001 - CEPT days

Here it comes the best time of my lifetime. My best phase of career starts in 2002 when I started doing M. Tech in Environmental Planning.

after joining CEPT, I got opportunity to work in earthquake affected area of Gujarat specially Bhuj, Anjar and Bachao.

I remain witness of Gujarat witness in 2002. It was bad time for all of us in Gujarat and look at unfortunate event

2004 - First job at CEE

2006 - Time at Mumbai
Mumbai is the city, who taught me the meaning of party word, which is still with me. I landed in this city on 23rd Jan 2006 and started working with TCS. I was part of tourism team and started moving within India.


International trips

Kuwait - 2007

Kenya - 2007

Continue......................................................

No comments: